SA Almeda Õendushaigla offers:
qualified services for patients in need of nursing care and treatment prescribed by a doctor, for example, as a result of trauma or serious illness, or during exacerbation of chronic diseases and their complications.
round-the-clock nursing care, medical examinations, diagnostics (clinical and biochemical blood tests, ultrasound, X-ray, electrocardiogram) and consultations with medical specialists including surgeon, neurologist, physiotherapist (for physical therapy and massage).
Patients can be admitted from home or other hospitals based on a referral from their family doctor or medical specialist.
Information is available on our phone: +372 3929908.
A negative COVID test performed 48 hours before hospitalization is required for hospital admission.
WHO ARE OUR PATIENTS?
Our patients are people aged 65 and over, but also younger people with a temporary or permanent disability, as well as are on temporary sick leave.
- Proximity to the sea provides fresh sea air
- Located in the center of Sillamäe
- There is a family doctor center in the same building as the hospital.
- The hospital building is surrounded by a peaceful park with large trees
- Convenient free parking is available for visitors
- 24-hour medical care and treatment (medical staff and doctors).
- Consultations with specialists (surgeon, neurologist, physiotherapist).
- We prescribe and adjust treatment if necessary.
- Physiotherapy, massage, ultrasound, X-ray, ECG, clinical and biochemical blood tests (if necessary) are available for the patients onsite.
TERMS OF ADMISSION
- Referral from a family doctor or medical specialist
- Negative COVID test result
- Need for round-the-clock nursing care: patients aged 65 and over and younger patients with a temporary or permanent disability, and are temporarily unable to work.
Under the terms of the Estonian Health Insurance Fund, the in-patient fee is € 12.68 per day + € 25 for the first 10 days for additional medical procedures (as of May 2021)
• The amount of payment is set by the Estonian Health Insurance Fund, which, according to contract, pays for 85% of all services; the patient pays the remaining 15%.
Modern medical equipment and everything necessary for the care of patients with serious health conditions and limited mobility: functional beds, anti-bedsore mattresses, bedside toilets, special equipment for washing bedridden patients, handrails in toilet rooms, etc.
The hospital has one, two and three-bed wards, which are equipped TVs and medical call buttons.
It is possible to organize communication between the patient and their relatives through video communication.
To do this, contact us on our phone +372 3929908 (weekdays from 10:00 to 16:00) to arrange a video call time.
It is possible to use different communication platforms: Skype, Viber or WhatsApp.